pühapäev, veebruar 11, 2007

SIIS ENDEL LEPIK KIRJUTAS VEEL ET


HALLO,


ville karel ghetto space is
proud to present


the brightest and most controversial young stars from Estonian Art academy

LIIVI TANTAAL & VERONIKA PIKKAS


open their co- exhibition

THE TRUE MAN & ME+ me

on 13 th of february with performance at 17.00

the exhibition will be up untill 13 of march



what artists have to say?

TME + me
Its controversial, especially concerning the narratives of the works,

chaotic- a litlle bit like myself
the introduction of the philosophy of my life.
Random thoughts, beliefs, inside jokes, absurd

situations of life and the ridiculessness of it all.
I m not trying to change the world , its all just about me.
If somebody can connect to it then all the better, because

for me art is a therapy.
Therapy to thinking too much.

And its not my business to teach people

Liivi Tantaal

The true man wants two things: danger and play.
For that reason he wants a woman as the most dangerous plaything.
I am that true man, 40. year old Turkish male, who has made up and made a perfect woman for
himself.

Veronika Pikkas
_________________________________

ville karel ghetto space RIIA STREET 61, PÄRNU, ESTONIA.



ville karel
+37251994097
www.hot.ee/ilits


YOU ARE INVITED!

Kommentaare ei ole: